Last update: 22 January 2022 – vers. 1.3
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REG. EU 2016/679
By virtue of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and the rights of the interested party regarding the processing of their data, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter ‘GDPR‘), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website of MA.G.HO S.R.L.S. (hereinafter the Owner) accessible electronically at the following address:
The data controller is MA.G.HO S.R.L.S., with headquarters in Piazza Municipio, 11 – 38052 Caldonazzo (TN), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC: email@example.com, phone number +39 0461/700243.
In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
- advanced navigation or management of personalized content;
- respond to your request explicitly sent to the contact details on the Website;
- provide the requested service;
- sending communications by e-mail (newsletter) with informative/commercial content;
- connected to the implementation of legislative and/or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from the public safety and/or judicial authorities;
- ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the owner in judicial seat or whenever the jurisdictional authorities exercise their judicial functions;
- statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic and evaluating site interest.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page are processed for the sole purpose of providing the requested service, based on the legitimate interest of the data controller and on the consent of the interested party, if it necessary.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in the course of their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to check the correct functioning of the site.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, they are also treated for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by band or area or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of MA.G.HO S.R.L.S., involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Cookies are not used for user profiling, nor are other tracking methods used.
The personal data collected may be processed by the staff of MA.G.HO S.R.L.S., which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided by the owner regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself and by subjects identified as data processors.
Personal data will be processed within the European Union.
If some applications involve the transfer of personal data outside the EU, the Data Controller ensures right from the start that the processing will be carried out only to States capable of offering an adequate level of protection to the standards required by current legislation on the subject, respecting the articles 45 and/or 46 and/or 49 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY IN REFERENCE TO DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, the interested party is informed that:
- has the right to request access to personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, and the transfer of his data to another holder in the cases provided;
- any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at the request of the interested party – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – they will be communicated by the undersigned to each of the managers to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official Website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
This update is carried out within a policy of constant revision of the Privacy information.